Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Scope & Content A news clipping from the Lamar Daily News, dated March 29, 1949, telling some of the history of the Salvation Army farm settlement called Amity.
Year Range from 1980
Year Range to 1910
Date 3/29/1949
Object ID 1979.3.283
Object Name Documents
Search Terms Amity
Subjects History